Applications or renewals for this condition are currently unavailable. The organizations below may offer funding for this condition.
Copay Assistance Organizations
These sister charities are also dedicated to helping people afford life-changing treatments and medications.
These organizations do not offer co-pay assistance, but they offer valuable information and support.
- Patient must be diagnosed with a covered disease and program must be accepting enrollments
- Patient must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patient must be seeking assistance for a prescribed medication that is FDA approved to treat the covered diagnosis
- Patient is required to have valid Medicare or Military insurance coverage
- Patient income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
Prostate cancer that keeps growing even when the amount of testosterone in the body is reduced to very low levels. Many early-stage prostate cancers need normal levels of testosterone to grow, but castrate-resistant prostate cancers do not. (Source: NIH; National Cancer Institute)